INNOVATING ANNAPOLIS1750 Forest is revolutionizing the modern workspace with a state-of-the-art building designed to promote creativity and foster innovation.
BOLDLY REDEFINING ANNAPOLIS
Learn more about the flourishing tech corridor between Washington D.C. and Baltimore that 1750 Forest calls home.
ANNAPOLIS's Gavin Buckley Shares His Vision for the city
“What I loved about this place is I settled in and I got a job as a waiter. I had my boat at City Dock. You can step off your boat, you can go to 50 bars. This place is awesome. Within one week, you walk up Main Street, someone toots their horns because they know you. Within two weeks, you walk into a bar, you know the guy playing guitar, and within three weeks, they know your drink. And that’s a great little village. And if you love the water and you love boats and stuff like that…and you layer in the historic district. I lucked out. I met my wife and fell in love, and that’s a big part of it as well….”
After 100 days, Annapolis Mayor Gavin Buckley plans for 'cultural necklace,' Dock Street revitalization
“…designs and talks are well underway on a few key projects. As his 100th day passed Wednesday, Buckley was actively planning to connect bicycle infrastructure, revamp City Dock and, yes, install a trolley on Main Street…..”
1750 Forest has redefined what it means to be a modern office. Co-working common areas, pet friendly offices and food truck access are only some of the impressive perks offered in this contemporary space. Transforming the traditional, this is a workplace that works for you.
At the epicenter of Anne Arundel county’s booming cyber business, 1750 Forest is blending the best of modern design and technological advancements. The building’s enhanced common spaces, sleek architecture and modern luxuries ensure that any type of business—from large agencies to cutting-edge start-ups—has an impressive and inspiring place to work.
State-of-the-Art Kiosk/Electronic Concierge
In addition to functioning as a directory for tenants, the Kiosk will contain the following capabilities:
- Touchscreen interactive
- High quality, high resolution graphic content updated remotely
- Sound capable and onboard Wi-Fi repeater Advertising-capable for both local and in-building occupiers and capable of generating screen analytics
- Content: restaurants, services, Historic district map, local event calendar and Beltway/bridge cameras around the region Uber/Lyft, Annapolis circulator bus service
- Neighborhood and community event calendar Building directory with links to tenants’ websites
- Scrolling Weather and Traffic (via live web cams)
- Broadcast capable in the near future